|Name of Exam||JIPMER PG 2018|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Availability of JIPMER PG 2018 (January Session) Application Form||September 11, 2017|
|Last date to submit JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form||October 20, 2017|
|JIPMER PG 2018 Exam Date||November 19, 2017|
JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) Pondicherry conducts this exam every year under the official authorities of institute run by the Ministry of Health. This exam is conducted for the candidates who want to apply for various medical fields including MBBS, MD, Diploma Nursing, MSC Nursing, BDS, MDS etc. To get the admission candidates need to qualify the entrance exam and the admission you will get on the basis of merit list obtained after result. To get the detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, application form etc you must go through the whole article. For latest updates stay tuned with us on our website.
JIPMER 2018 Registration form
As the registration for JIPMER 2018 will be started soon so here we have some detailed information regarding the registration form.
- The registration for JIPMER 2018 can be done only in online mode.
- The registration for JIPMER 2018 will started in last week of March 2018 and the due date to apply will be in first week of May 2018.
- The candidates need to fill their educational, personal, communication details etc clearly in the form.
- The candidates need to pay the registration fee via online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ fund transfer) etc.
- The candidates need to upload the scanned signature and scanned photograph as per the requirement.
- You must keep the print out of computer generated registration form for future use.
Application fee for JIPMER 2018
To apply for the JIPMER 2018 candidates need to pay a registration amount of Rs.1200/- and for reserved categories the registration fee will be (Rs. 1000) and for the NRI candidates the registration fee will be Rs. 2500/-. Candidates can pay the registration amount via (credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ fund transfer) etc.
JIPMER PG 2018 Application Fees for various Categories are:
|General (UR)/ OCI/ Sponsored||INR 1500|
|SC/ ST||INR 1200|
Eligibility criteria for JIPMER 2018
To apply for the JIPMER 2018 the candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The age criterion to apply for JIPMER 2018 is minimum 17 years while taking admission.
- The candidate must be 12th pass with PCB group.
- The candidate must get minimum 50% for general, 40% for SC/ST/ OBC/OPH and 45% for General OPH in the qualifying exam.
- NRI/OCI can also apply for JIPMER 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 After submission of JIPMER PG 2018 application form, am I permitted to change my Examination City?
Ans. No. Once you have submitted your exam city preferences, no request for changes in the same will be granted.
Q.2 Which ID proof will be accepted by the institute for registration and further processes?
Ans. Candidates will have to select a type of ID proof that they will carry with themselves to the exam center. The ID proof that will be accepted are-
- Aadhaar/ E- Aadhaar
For the applicants from the states of J&K, Meghalaya and Assam, the institute will consider Voter ID, Bank Passbook and Driving License as valid ID proof.
Q.3 Are students required to send the hard copy of the application form and necessary documents by post to JIPMER, Puducherry?
Ans. NO. Individuals will only have to upload certain documents online and will not be required to send it by post to the organizing institute.
Q.4 Will the JIPMER PG 2018 application form be open for correction?
Ans. No. The application form once submitted is final and will not be open for changes. Any request for the same will not be considered. In case the candidate finds an error in the application, they can submit a new application along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically be cancelled.
Tentative exam date for JIPMER 2018
- The registration process for JIPMER 2018 will be started in 4th week of March 2018.
- The due date to apply for JIPMER 2018 will be in 1st week of May 2018.
- The tentative exam date for JIPMER 2018 will be in 1st week of June 2018.
How to apply online for JIPMER 2018
- The candidates need to visit the official website and then clicks on the option ‘apply online for JIPMER 2018’.
- Now a new page will open filled all the details required and also upload the scanned signature and scanned photograph.
- Now re check you’re all the details and initiate the registration amount via online mode.
- Now take the print out of computer generated registration form for future use.
Details in Application Form
Candidates must enter information about the fields that are stated below in JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form:
|Student’s Name||As given on documents of qualifying exam|
|Gender||Choose whether Male/ Female/ Other|
|Date of Birth||In DD/MM/YYYY format|
|ID Proof||Type of ID proof and its number|
|Nationality||Choose from options given|
|Details of Parent||name of parent, educational background, occupation and annual income|
|Whether OPI||Yes/ No|
|Address||Correspondence and permanent address of individual|
|Category||Choose community from options listed below|
|Details of MBBS degree||MBBS Registration number, year of passing, total aggregate, date of passing, etc.|
|E-mail ID||An email ID valid for future correspondence|
|Educational Qualification details||Name of state Medical Council, college, university, etc.|
|Mobile Number||10 digit mobile number for correspondence|