RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 for the 890 vacancies for various posts
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore|
|Post Name||ALP and Technician|
|Age Limit||18 years to 32 years|
|Eligibility||Matriculation/SSC/ITI or equivalent qualification from any board and college|
|Last Date||Available Soon|
|Issue of notification||Nov 2017|
|Commencement of application form submission||15 Nov 2017|
|Last date to apply||01 Dec 2017|
|RRB ALP Technician Exam||Jan – Mar 2017|
|12||RRB Jammu Srinagar||812|
Here we have some latest updates for the upcoming vacancies in Bangalore Karnataka. Every year thousands of vacancies were announced for various posts in Indian Railways and the Railway Recruitment Board conducts the written exam and other tests to select the eligible and hard working people from them. So those candidates who want to get the government job and want to apply for these vacancies must go through the whole article for the detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, registration fee and how to apply online etc. To get more updates kindly stay tuned with us on our official website and before applying must go through the official notification.
RRB Railway Recruitment Board
RRB got established in the 1998 and the reason of establishment was to conduct the whole recruitment process for various posts in Indian Railways. Throughout India there are approximately 21 regions for which recruitment will be done by the Indian Railways. As per the official announcement the total no of vacancies in Bangalore region are 890 for various posts including clerk, ALP, Technician Grade III and many other posts. To get the details regarding the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply etc you must go through the whole article carefully. For more updates stay tuned with us on our official website.
Details from the official notification of RRB Bangalore 2017
- The total numbers of vacancies for which the recruitment will be held for Bangalore region are 890.
- The posts for which candidates can apply are ALP and Technician Grade-III and clerk etc.
- The minimum age criteria to apply are 18 years and maximum age criteria to apply for ALP is 25 years and to apply for Technician Grade-III is 28 years.
- The educational qualification required to apply is 10th/ 12th/ graduate/ post graduate/ ITI or equivalent from a well recognised university or Board.
RRB calls for ONLINE applications from the eligible applicants through “Employment News” (A publication of the Government of India) for various Technical and non-technical categories as well as Para medical posts in Group ‘C’ cadre, as per indent(s) submitted by Chief Personnel Officer of South Western Central and Rail Wheel Factory.
The employment notification is also being published on the Internet website (http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/). Indicative notification is also given through prominent National & Local dailies for wide circulation. The applications, as received in response to such notification, are scrutinized for eligibility and the eligible candidates are called for Computer Based Test with call letters being hosted on this website well in advance of the date of the test.
If numbers of candidates are large, the candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam are called for the next stage test, and the merit list is prepared based entirely upon the result of the main test. In most categories of jobs, there is no interview after the written examination. For a very few specific categories there is a viva after the written exam, while for certain other categories there is a skill test like typing test or stenography test. For categories related to operational safety like Assistant Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot there will be an aptitude test.
Registration fee for RRB Bangalore 2017
Those candidates who want to apply for RRB Bangalore 2017 need to initiates a registration amount of Rs. 100 for male candidates of (general/ OBC), (female/ SC/ ST) candidates need not pay any registration amount. Candidates can initiate the registration amount via online mode credit card/ debit card/ NEFT/ IMPS/ Net banking etc. The registration amount will not be refunded in any condition.
How to apply online for RRB Bangalore 2017
- Initially the candidates must go to the official website and then clicks on the option ‘online registration for RRB Bangalore 2017’.
- Now a new page will open then choose your region to apply.
- Now there will be a form to fill and you need update you educational, personal and communication details.
- Now upload the scanned signature and scanned photograph as per the requirement.
- Now cross check you’re all the details and initiates the registration amount online via credit card/ debit card/ NEFT/ IMPS/ net banking etc.
- Now submit the form and take the printout of computer generated registration form.
To get more updates for the RRB Recruitment 2017, you must be stay tuned with us on our official website we will be get back soon.
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|