RRB Bhopal 2017: 326 vacancies for various posts, check the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply online etc.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal was established on 23.09.1982. In the year July 2000, the RRB office was shifted from a rented accommodation at Machna Colony, Shivaji Nagar to East Railway Colony, Bhopal.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2017-2018
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal|
|Post Name||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Age Limit||18 years to 28 years|
|Eligibility||SSC or Class 10th Exam or ITI from well-qualified university|
|Last Date||Available Soon|
Here we have some latest updates for the vacancies in Bhopal region. Those candidates whom are government job seekers must apply for the vacancies announced by the official authorities of RRB Bhopal. There are total 326 vacancies are there in Bhopal for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade-III, Clerk etc. To get the detailed information about the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply online etc the candidates must go through the whole article. The RRB authorities are looking for hard working, efficient and eligible candidates for the posts, the candidates need to fulfil all the eligibilities before applying online for the vacancies. For more updates regarding the RRB Bhopal 2017 candidates must be stay tuned with us on our official website.
RRB Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal
RRB comes into existence in year 1998, and the responsibility of the organization was to select the eligible candidates for various locations and posts throughout India. The selection procedure of the candidates have various levels which includes the accurate age criteria, qualification etc. After completing these criteria the candidates need to go through the written test then skills test and then the personal interview round. Those eligible and fortunate candidates qualified the all will get the government job in Indian Railways. So if you are planning to apply for this post kindly go through the whole article.
Eligibility criteria to apply for RRB Bhopal 2017
To apply for the vacancies in RRB Bhopal region the candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The candidate must be Indian and must have Aadhar card as the ID Proof.
- The candidate must be 10th/ 12th/ graduate/ post graduate/ ITI from a well recognised university or board to apply for these vacancies.
- The candidate must be minimum 18 years or maximum 30 years to apply for these vacancies.
Registration fee for RRB Bhopal 2017
Those candidates who applied for RRB Bhopal 2017 need to initiate the registration amount of Rs. 100/- for male candidates of (general and OBC) and there is no registration fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates. The candidates can pay the registration amount via online mode credit card/ debit card/ IMPS/ NEFT etc. The registration amount will be non refundable in any circumstances.
How to apply online for the RRB Bhopal 2017
- Firstly the candidates need to visit the official website and then clicks on the option ‘register online for RRB Bhopal’.
- Now a new tab will open and you need to fill the educational/ communication and personal details as per the requirement.
- Now the candidates need to upload the scanned signature and scanned photograph as per the need.
- Now re check all the details and initiates the registration fee via online mode credit card/ debit card/ IMPS/ NEFT etc.
- Now submit the form and take the print out of the computer generated registration form for future use.
For more latest updates regarding the RRB Bhopal 2017 the candidates must be stay tuned with us on our official website we will be get back soon.
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|