RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017: 1680 number of vacancies for the post of ALP, Technician Grade III.
The selection process is based on merit and is subject to the rules and regulations issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), which includes reservation of jobs for certain castes/communities such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Communities (OBC).
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017-2018
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur|
|Post Name||ALP, Technician|
|Age Limit||18 years to 28 years|
|Eligibility||Matriculation/SSC/ITI or equivalent qualification from any board and college|
|Last Date||Updating Soon|
Here we have some updates regarding the government jobs announced by the official authorities of RRB. The candidates who want the government job and are eligible to apply then hurry up and apply for it. The official authorities announced the 1680 vacancies in Bilaspur region for the various posts including clerk, ALP, Technician Grade III and many other posts. The candidates who want to apply must get the detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply online etc from the article. For latest updates candidates must stay tuned with us on our official website.
RRB Railway Recruitment Board bilaspur 2017-2018
RRB got established in the 1998 and the reason of establishment was to conduct the whole recruitment process for various posts in Indian Railways. Throughout India there are approximately 21 regions for which recruitment will be done by the Indian Railways. As per the official announcement the total no of vacancies in Bilaspur region are 1680 for various posts including clerk, ALP, Technician Grade III and many other posts. To get the details regarding the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply etc you must go through the whole article carefully. For more updates stay tuned with us on our official website.
Eligibility criteria to apply for RRB Bilaspur 2017-2018
- The aspirants must have 10TH/12TH/ graduate/ post graduate degree from a well recognised board or university to apply.
- The candidate must be minimum 18 years to apply for the vacancies announced by RRB.
- The upper age limit to apply is maximum 28 years to apply for RRB Bilaspur 2017-2018.
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen to apply.
- The candidate must have a valid ID Adhar card to apply for RRB Bilaspur.
Registration fee for RRB Bilaspur 2017-2018
Those aspirants who applied for the RRB Bilaspur 2017-2018 need to initiate a registration fee details mentioned below.
- 100/ for male candidates of General and OBC category.
- Female candidates and SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from the fee.
- Candidates can initiate the registration amount via online mode (debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ online fund transfer) etc.
- The registration fee once initiated will not be refunded in any condition.
How to apply online for RRB Bilaspur 2017-2018
- Initially the candidates must go through the official website and then clicks on the option ‘online registration for RRB Bilaspur 2017’.
- Now a new page will open and then select the region for which you want to apply.
- Now a form will be displayed on your screen and then fill the details mentioned in form.
- Now upload the scanned attachments like signature and photograph as per the requirement.
- Now initiates the registration fee online via (debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ online fund transfer) etc.
- Now submit the form and take the printout of computer generated registration form.
To get more updates stay tuned with us on our official website we will be get back soon.
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2017-2018
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|