RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017: Total number of vacancies 2038, how to apply online, eligibility criteria, tentative dates etc.
RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017-2018
|Company||RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||ALP Technician|
|Last date||Available Soon|
Here we have some latest updates for the vacancies announced by the RRB fir Kolkata Region. The total number of vacancies released for the Kolkata region is 2038 for the posts of ALP Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III and clerks etc. The candidates who are in search of government jobs must apply for these vacancies. Thousands of vacancies are announced by the official authorities of RRB in various regions of India including Patna, Jammu, Kolkata, Muzaffarpur, Banglore, Chandigarh, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi etc, those who are eligible and efficient to apply for these vacancies in Kolkata must register online for it. To get the detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria and tentative dates, how to apply online, selection procedure etc the candidates must go through the whole article carefully for more latest updates regarding stay tuned with us on our official website.
Eligibility criteria to register for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Those candidates who want to register for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017 need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria mentioned below for RRB Kolkatta 2017.
- The candidates must be 10th/ 12th/ ITI from a well recognised state board or central board.
- Graduated and post graduated candidates are also eligible to apply for these posts.
- The minimum age criterion to apply for the vacancies is 18 years and the upper age limit to apply is 30 years.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and must have a valid Adhar ID proof.
Registration fee to apply for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
The candidates need to initiate a registration amount of Rs. 100/ to register for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017.
- Only male candidates of general and OBC category need to initiate the registration fee.
- Females and the candidates belong to SC/ST are exempted from the registration fee.
- Candidates can initiates the registration fee via online mode credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc.
- The registration amount will not be refundable in any circumstances.
Salary/Remuneration for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
The candidates who qualified the written exam, skills test, typing test and interview round are the selected candidates for the job. The candidates will get a handsome salary in between 5200-4200/- as per the candidate’s efficiency. Other benefits of the government job including accommodation, TA/DA etc are also there. To get the detailed information you must go through the official notification on the RRB official website.
How to apply online for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
- Initially the candidates must visit the official website of RRB.
- Now a new page will open and you need to select the region for which you want to apply.
- Now a new tab will open with the registration form then fill the details mentioned.
- Now upload the scanned signature, photograph and other docs as per the requirement.
- Now cross check the details and initiates the registration fee via online mode credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ IMPS/ NEFT etc.
- Now submit the form and take the print out of the computer generated registration form for future use.
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|