|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Muzaffarpur|
|Post Name||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Type of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Eligibility||10TH (NCVT/ SCVT), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 Recruitment:
1153 posts, tentative dates, how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc
Here we have some latest updates regarding the upcoming RRB recruitments for various posts in 21 regions of India. For Muzaffarpur region there are 1153 number of vacancies for the posts of ALP Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III and many others. The official authority is in search of efficient and qualitative candidates to recruit for these posts and invites the registrations from the eligible candidates. To get the details regarding the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply online and other details candidates must go through the whole article carefully. Those candidates who want government jobs must apply for these vacancies and for latest updates regarding RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 you must be stay tuned with us.
RRB Railway Recruitment Board Muzaffarpur
The RRB was established in 1998 and the main objective of the RRB authorities was to recruit the efficient, hard working and eligible candidates. They had the responsibility to provide the candidates for vacant posts in 21 regions of Indian Railways. They set some fixed eligibilities for the candidates to fulfill and conducts the common written exam for eligible candidates. Then those who qualified the written will face the skill tests, typing test and finally the interview round. Those candidates who qualified all these parameters will get the government job in Indian Railways.
Eligibility criteria to apply for regarding RRB Muzaffarpur 2017
Those candidates who applied for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The candidate must be Indian and must have valid ID proof as Adhar card.
- Those candidates who have qualification like 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ graduated/ post graduated are eligible to apply.
- The minimum age criteria to apply are 18 years and the upper age limit is 30 years.
- The total number of vacancies for which candidates can apply is 1153.
Registration fee for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-2018
Those candidates who applied for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 need to initiate a registration amount of Rs.100/- for male candidates of General and OBC categories. The female candidates and those who belong to SC/ ST are exempted from registration fee. The candidates can initiate the registration fee via online mode credit card/ debit cad/ net banking/ IMPS/ NEFT. The registration amount will not be refunded in any condition.
How to apply online for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-2018
- Initially the candidates need to go the official website of RRB.
- Now a new page will open and you need to select the region for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the qualification, personal and communication details as per the requirement.
- Now upload the scanned signature, scanned photograph and other scanned documents as per the need.
- Now re check the details and initiates the registration amount via online mode credit card/ debit cad/ net banking/ IMPS/ NEFT.
- Now clicks on the submit option and take the print out of computer generated registration form.
Those who are government job seekers must apply for this golden opportunity. For latest updates stay tuned with us on our official website.
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|