UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment 2017 updated 470 vacancies for the post of revenue inspector on its official portal upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2017
Its a good news for all those student who completed their graduation from commerce stream. UP government has announced UPSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment 2017 for Uttar Pradesh candidates if you have a domicile or other residential proof of Uttar Pradesh than don’t miss this opportunity and apply online for UPSSSC Rajaswa Nirikshak bharti on its official portal. Interested aspirants can apply online from 5/5/2017 to 23/5/2017 because 23rd is the last date of submission. Our portal helps u to fill the online application form and we give you the link to assign your form. so follow our site to know more about this recruitment.
Revenue Inspector Duties
Every year Uttar Pradesh government released various government jobs in different posts to increase the employment rate. Now UP government updated 470 vacancies of revenue inspector on its official portal upsssc.gov.in. Now i think some people know what is revenue inspector or what is its duties?? but some don’t know. So our website help u to tell the duties of RI.
- Revenue Inspector is the chief administrative and executive head of the department
- He will be responsible for proper assessment and collection of municipal taxes under the control of dept. commissioner
- Inspection of properties in connection and representation against the provisional assessment
- He handled all the work of outside and inside staff of the revenue department
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for this Revenue Inspector post is graduation so aspirants must have a degree from recognized university and they must have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh. Interested aspirant get all the details like qualification , pay scale ,age limit on official portal UPSSSC
• Candidate must be graduated in commerce or economics
• Age limit must be 18 yr to 40 yr
Candidates if you are interested in this job or you are eligible for this job so don’t misuse your time. starting date of submission online application form is 5th may 2017 and the last date of submission announced be 23rd may 2017.
How To Apply RI Online Form
For filling the application form for Revenue Inspector candidate follows the steps shown below ……
- Candidate first open official portal of UPSSSC
- Then check the notification of Revenue Inspector after click on the notification
- Then analysis the details after analyse fill the online application form
- After filling submitting your form and take print copy of your submit form
So aspirants don’t forget the starting date of submission online form is 5/5/2017 and also remember the last date of submit online form is 23/5/2017. The selection process will be based on written exam and then interview so hurry up!!!!!!