RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2017: Total number of vacancies 2621, how to apply online, eligibility criteria, tentative dates etc.
|Company||Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi|
|Post Name||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Eligibility||10TH (Matriculation), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2017-2018
Here we have some good news for the government job seekers; here we have 2621 vacancies for various posts in Indian Railways. The official authorities of RRB conduct the recruitment for various posts including ALP Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III etc for total number of 2621 vacancies. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can register online to apply for these vacancies. To get the details regarding registration fee, tentative dates and how to apply online etc the candidates must go through the article carefully. To get more updates regarding the RRB Recruitment Ranchi 2017 the candidates must stay tuned with us on our official web page.
Eligibility criteria to apply for RRB Recruitment Ranchi 2017
Those aspirants who want to register for RRB Recruitment Ranchi 2017 need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen, and must have valid Adhar ID proof.
- The age criteria to apply for ALP IS 18-25 years and to apply for Technician Grade III the candidate age criteria will be 18-28 years.
- The qualifications required to apply for RRB Recruitment Ranchi 2017 includes 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Bachelors/ Masters Etc.
- The total number of vacancies for which recruitment will be done is 2621.
Registration fee for RRB Recruitment Ranchi 2017
The candidates who want to apply for RRB Recruitment Ranchi 2017 need to initiates a registration amount of Rs. 100/- for male candidates of General and OBC category. Females and the candidates of SC/ ST category are exempted from the registration fee. Candidates can initiates the registration amount via online mode credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ IMPS/ NEFT etc. The registration amount will be a non refundable amount once initiated.
Selection procedure for RRB Recruitment 2017 Ranchi
The candidates who register for RRB Recruitment Ranchi 2017 need to qualify some tests which include written test, basic computer test, skill test, psychological test, medical test, final merit test and personal interview. Those candidates who qualified all these tests will get the government job in Indian Railways.
Salary/ Pay Scale for RRB Recruitment Ranchi 2017-2018
Those candidates who qualified all the tests and finally got selected for the government job will get a handsome salary as per their efficiency in between 5200-4200. The candidates will also get the other benefits of government job including accommodation, TA/DA, PF etc.
How to apply online for RRB Ranchi 2017
- Initially the candidates must go through the official website and then clicks on the option ‘online registration for RRB Ranchi 2017’.
- Now a new page will open and then select the region for which you want to apply.
- Now a form will be displayed on your screen and then fill the details mentioned in form.
- Now upload the scanned attachments like signature and photograph as per the requirement.
- Now initiates the registration fee online via (debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ online fund transfer) etc.
- Now submit the form and take the printout of computer generated registration form.
To get more updates for RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2017 stay tuned with us on our official website we will be get back soon.
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|