RRB Recruitment Chandigarh: Total number of vacancies 961, tentative dates, how to apply online etc.
RRB Recruitment Chandigarh 2017-2018
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh|
|Post Name||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Age Limit||25 years to 28 years|
|Eligibility||10th ( Matriculation), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
Here we have some latest updates for the government job seekers; RRB announced many vacancies for various posts in 21 regions so government job seekers must grab this golden opportunity of job in Indian railways. Now this time we have some updates regarding the Chandigarh region to apply for the 961 vacancies for the post of ALP Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III, and Clerk etc. To get the detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply online etc the candidates must go through the whole article carefully. To get more updates stay tuned with us on our official website.
|Issue of notification||Nov 2017|
|Commencement of application form submission||15 Nov 2017|
|Last date to apply||01 Dec 2017|
|RRB ALP Technician Exam||Jan – Mar 2018|
|12||RRB Jammu Srinagar||812|
|Chandigarh||Northern||HQ office of Northern Railway and Delhi & Ambala divisions|
RRB Railway Recruitment Board 2017-2018
RRB was comes into existence in the year 1998 and the main objective of RRB was to provide the hard working, eligible and efficient candidates to work on various posts in Indian Railways. Now the RRB got change and the completion becomes tougher than before. Now those candidates who are eligible and fulfill the criteria of age and qualification can apply for it. Then the candidates need to qualify the entrance exam and then skills test and personal Interview. So lastly the creamy layer of candidates extracts out and they got the government job in Indian Railways.
Eligibility criteria to apply for RRB Chandigarh 2017-2018
Those candidates who want to apply for the RRB Chandigarh Jobs 2017-2018 need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The aspirant must be 10th/ 12th/ graduate/ post graduate from a well recognised university or board.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and must have Adhar card as the valid ID proof.
- The minimum age criteria to apply for the RRB is minimum 18 years and the upper age criteria to apply for RRB is 30 years.
- The candidates must be mediacally fit to apply for the RRB.
Registration fee for RRB Chandigarh 2017-2018
Those students who want to apply for the RRB Chandigarh 2017-2018 need to initiates a registration amount of Rs. 100/- for (male aspirants of general and OBC category). The candidates belong to SC/ ST/ Female candidates are free from the registration fee. The aspirants can pay the registration via online mode credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ online fund transfer etc. The registration amount is a non refundable amount in any conditions.
How to apply online for RRB Chandigarh 2017-2018
- Initially the candidates must visit the official website and then clicks on the option ‘online registration for RRB 2017’.
- Now a new page will open and you need to select the region for which you want to apply.
- Now a new page will open with a registration form then fill the mentioned details accurately.
- Now upload the scanned signature and scanned photograph as per the requirement.
- Now you can initiates the registration amount via online mode credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ online fund transfer etc.
- Now submits the form and take the print out of computer generated registration form for future use.
To get more updates stay tuned with us on our official website we will be get back soon.
Railway Recruitment Board,
Railway Colony, Near Railway Station
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Numbers : 0172-2730093
Tele Fax: 0172-2730040
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2017-2018
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|