RRB Recruitment Siliguri 2017: Total vacancies 445, eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply online etc.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri came into existence during Financial Year 2009-10 as 21st RRB of Indian Railways.
RRB Recruitment Siliguri 2017-2018
|Company||Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri|
|Post Name||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Eligibility||10TH (NCVT or SCVT), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
Here we have some latest updates regarding the government job vacancies announced by RRB in Siliguri region. The total number of vacancies for which the recruitment conducted is 445 for the various posts including ALP Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III, and Clerks etc. Those candidates who are eligible and want to get the government job must apply for these vacancies. To get the details for RRB Recruitment Siliguri including eligibility criteria, tentative dates and how to apply online etc the candidates must go through the article carefully. For latest updates regarding RRB Recruitment Siliguri 2017 you must stay tuned with us on our official website.
|Issue of notification||Nov 2017|
|Commencement of application form submission||15 Nov 2017|
|Last date to apply||01 Dec 2017|
|RRB ALP Technician Exam||Jan – Mar 2018|
|12||RRB Jammu Srinagar||812|
RRB Railway Recruitment Board, siliguri
The vacancy throughout India for railways is announced by the official authorities of RRB Railway Recruitment Board. The candidates need to pass through the various tests to get the job; initially the aspirants must fulfil the eligibility criteria, age criteria and other basic criterion to apply for the post. Once the registered then they need to qualify the entrance test, and after qualifying it the candidates need to qualify the personal interview to get the job. As the time passes the competition becomes tough and aspirants need to study hard to qualify and get the job.
Eligibility criteria to apply for RRB Recruitment Siliguri 2017-2018
Those candidates who want to apply for the vacancies in RRB Recruitment Siliguri need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be 10th/ 12th from a well recognised board to apply for these posts.
- The candidate having graduation degree/ post graduation degree can also apply for these jobs.
- The minimum age criterion to apply for these posts is 18 years.
- The maximum age criteria to apply for these posts are maximum 30 years.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and must have a valid Adhar ID Proof to apply.
Registration fee for RRB Recruitment Siliguri 2017-2018
The candidates who want to apply for RRB Siliguri 2017 need to pay a registration amount of Rs. 100/- for male candidates of General and OBC category. And the candidates who belongs to SC/ST or female candidates need not pay any registration amount. The candidates can initiates the amount via online mode credit card, debit card, net banking, IMPS, NEFT etc.
How to apply online for the RRB Siliguri 2017-2018
- Firstly the candidates must go to the official website of the RRB and clicks on the option ‘online registration for RRB Siliguri 2017’.
- Now a new page will open and you need to fill the details regarding the personal, educational and communication.
- Now you need to initiate the registration fee required to pay for the registration form via online mode credit card, debit card, net banking, IMPS, NEFT etc.
- Now you can clicks on the option submit to complete the process.
- Now take the print out of computer generated registration form for future use.
To get the more updates for RRB Ajmer 2017, candidates must be stay tuned with us on our official website we will be get back soon with some more latest updates.
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2017-2018
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|