RRB Recruitment Thiruvananthapuram: Total 294 vacancies, check eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply online etc.
RRB Recruitment Thiruvananthapuram 2018
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram|
|Post Names||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Application type||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Eligibility||10TH (NCVT/ SCVT), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
Here we have some latest updates regarding the government jobs in Indian Railways. The official authorities of RRB disclosed vacancies in various locations of India; region wise detailed information is updated already. The total number of vacancies in Thiruvananthapuram region is 294 for the various posts including ALP Assistant Loco Pilot, Clerk, Grade Technician III and many other posts. To get the detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply online etc the candidate must go through the whole article carefully. Those candidates who are in search of Government job must apply for these vacancies, for more updates stay tuned with us on our official website.
RRB Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram
RRB Railway Recruitment Board was established 19 years before to mage the recruitment process of Indian Railways. Those Candidates who want to get the government jobs in Indian railways need to crack the RRB exam initially and then the interview. RRB conducts all the exams for railway department for all the posts. It conducts exam as per the requirement of the Indian Railways in different regions. The official authority releases the notifications for the vacancies in various regions and manages the whole process of recruitment. There are total 21 regions in India for which RRB recruits the candidates; eligible candidates must apply for these vacancies to get the government job.
Eligibility criteria to apply for the RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2018
The candidates who want to apply for these vacancies need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The candidate must be a permanent citizen of India and must have ID Proof as Adhar card.
- The candidates must be HSC/ SSC/ graduate or post graduate from a well recognised board or university.
- The age criterion to apply is minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
- The recruitment will be for the post of ALP/ Technician Grade III.
Registration fee to apply for RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2018
The eligible candidates who applied for these vacancies need to initiate a registration amount of Rs. 100/- for male candidates of (general/ OBC) and the candidates (SC/ST/ Female) need to pay any registration fee. Candidates can initiates the registration amount via online mode IMPS/ NEFT/ Net banking/ credit card/ debit card etc. The registration fee will not be refunded in any condition.
How to apply online for Thiruvananthapuram 2018
- The candidates firstly need to visit the official website and then clicks on the option ‘online registration for RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2018’.
- Now a new tab will open and then need to select the region for which you want to apply.
- Now a new page will open fill all the required details like personal, communication and educational in the form.
- Now upload the scanned signature, photograph and other required docs as per the requirement.
- Now re check the details and then initiates the registration amount via online mode IMPS/ NEFT/ Net banking/ credit card/ debit card etc.
- Now take the print out of the computer generated registration form for future use.
Latest RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2018
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB TVM||RRB Secunderabad|