Here we have some updates regarding the upcoming entrance exam UCEED Exam 2019. The official authorities of UCEED conducts the UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design) to provide the under graduate program B.Des.
Those candidates who qualified the UCEED 2019 will get a score card based on the result and can apply for IITG, IITB, IITDMJ. Those aspirants who want to make their carrier in this field can apply online for it to register. To get more details regarding eligibility criteria, tentative dates, how to apply etc you must go through the whole article carefully. For more updates stay tuned with us on our official website.
Check: UCEED Anwer Key
Registration Fee: The fee structure last year was as below. As soon as the new fee amount will be announced, we will update it.
|OPEN / OBC-NCL||Rs.2000/-||Rs.1000/-|
Note: Late fee applicable will be Rs. 500 over the actual fee amount.
UCEED 2019 Registration form
The registration for UCEED 2019 will be started soon and here we have detailed information regarding the registration process.
- The registration for UCEED 2019 will be started in 3rd week of October 2019 and the due date to apply will be in second week of November 2019.
- The candidates must fill all the required details required in the registration form.
- The candidates must upload the scanned signature and scanned photograph as per the need.
- The candidates can initiate the registration amount via online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ IMPS/ NEFT).
- The candidates must keep the registration printout for the future use.
UCEED Examination Centers
Registration fee for UCEED Examination 2019
The aspirants who need to apply for UCEED 2019 need to pay a registration amount Rs.2000/- (General/OBS/ NCL) male and Rs. 1000/- female candidates. That candidate who belongs to SC/ST/ PWD need initiate a registration amount of Rs. 1000/- for male and female both. The candidates can initiate the registration amount via online mode (credit card, debit card, net banking, IMPS, NEFT, fund transfer etc).
Eligibility criteria for UCEED Test 2019
- To apply for UCEED 2019 candidate must be Indian of Foreign Nationals.
- The age criteria to apply for general/ OBC/NCL the candidate born on or after 1st October 1998.
- The age criteria to apply for SC/ ST/ PWD the candidate born on or after 1st October 1993.
- The candidates have maximum two attempts for UCEED 2019.
- The candidate must be 12th pass or appearing, must pass from a well recognised board.
Tentative dates for UCEED Exam 2019
|Opening date for Online Application Process||October 09, 2017|
|The Last date of Online Application with regular fee||November 10, 2017|
|The Last date of Online Application with late fee||November 11 to 17, 2017|
|Opening for Admit Card downloading||December 25, 2017|
|The Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||January 05, 2019|
|UCEED 2019 Examination||January 20, 2019
(10:00 am to 13:00 pm)
|Release of Draft Answer Key||January 27, 2019|
|The last date to submit challenge against answer key||January 31, 2019|
|Declaration of result||February 18, 2019|
|Application for B. Des. programme||June 08 to 23, 2019|
|Round 1 of Counselling commences||July 02, 2019|
- The registration for UCEED 2019 will be started in 3rd week of October 2017 and the due date to apply for UCEED 2019 will be in 2nd week of November 2017.
- The tentative date to download the admit card will be in 4th week of December 2017.
- The tentative exam date for UCEED 2019 will be in 4th week of January 2019.
The details about all the three sections is as stated below:
|Section||Marks per Question||Negative Marking||Remark|
|MSQ||4 marks||None (Partial Marking also not applicable)||More than 1 answer can be
correct and the marks will only be allocated if all the correct
choices are marked
|MCQ||3 marks||1 marks||–|
UCEED Syllabus 2019
The examination will consist of the following topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability
- Observation and design sensitivity
- Environmental and social awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Language and creativity
- Design thinking and problem solving
- The admit card will have the following details on the candidate:
- UCEED application ID
- Roll Number for UCEED 2019
- Examination schedule
- Examination center address
Result of UCEED 2019
- Result 2019 will be declared after the successful completion of examinations.
How to apply online for UCEED Exam 2019
- Firstly go to the official website and clicks on the option ‘online registration for UCEED 2019’.
- Now fill all the details required in the form and upload all the docs required.
- Now initiate the registration amount via online mode (credit card/ debit card).
- Now take the print out of computer generated registration amount for future use.