UCEED Merit list 2018 and cut off marks will be published soon on the basis total marks scored by candidates in Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED). UCEED 2018 exam was conducted on 20 jan 2018 in online mode by IIT Bombay. IIT, Bombay now going to publish UCEED 2018 Answer key on 27 January 2018. this exam was a computer-based test of 3 hours time duration. you can check UCEED 2018 exam analysis on 5nib.com.
UCEED 2018 Answer Key
- Unofficial answer key by top-level coaching institute published on 20 Jan 2018, an official answer key will be released on January 27, 2018.
- Do you think you got wrong answers in official answer key then you can submit challenges for the same by January 31, 2018?
- once you got the official UCEED Answer Key 2018 then you can calculate your expected scores in the UCEED written entrance test.
- The final UCEED Answer Key 2018 will be released by the IIT Bombay in February 2018 will be binding and cannot be challenged any further.
- The UCEED 2018 Answer Key will be available in pdf format only.
Check: UCEED Admit Card
UCEED 2018 Cut Off
- IIT Bombay will be announced UCEED 2018 Cut off.
- If you secured the cut off scores will get an offer to take admissions to the institutes.
- Cut Off and merit list depends on numerous categories i.e. GEN, OBC, SC, ST.
- Persons with Disabilities and Other Backward Class.
- Once cut off scores publish by the IIT Bombay, the admissions department will proceed with the counseling process.
UCEED 2018 Paper Analysis
- Do you students will be faced so many unexpected questions in this examination to appeared this time for the exam.
- This is a good news for some students English questions were precarious and were in the same number as the last year.
- In questions from Spatial, Design & Aptitude, Mechanical Ability and Verbal were given priority.
- Questions from Spatial, Design & Aptitude, Mechanical Ability and Verbal topics especially involving images appeared as expected in a very good number.
Estimates of expected cut off for UCEED 2018:
|Category||Percentage of Marks in Each Section||Min Total Marks|
|Gen Rank List||10||100|
Minimum marks that aspirants need to secure in each section of Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design to make it to the exam’s rank list is as follows:
|Category||Section A||Section B||Section C||Total Marks|
How to check UCEED 2018 Answer Key?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the UCEED 2018 Answer Key:
- first, you should need to check UCEED official portal.
- Check the link for answer key tab on the home page.
- Click on UCEED Answer Key 2018 link.
- Download the doc file of the answer key of UCEED Exam.
- Check and match the answer sheets and calculate the expected scores.